The Smart Shackle is the first accurate load measuring system that can provide values directly to a smartphone rather than a dedicated device.
Replacing the dedicated device with an application on a smartphone not only significantly reduces the price of the system, it also enables users to manage the information differently.
The Smart Shackle offer the ability to monitor and record picks to be able to remotely monitor and report activities on jobsites.
List of features :
- Accurate weighing.
- The Smart Shackle is a high precision measuring system (0.01%) and can lift up to 17t.
- Lifting history. The Smart Shackle offer the ability to monitor and record picks, where it took place, when it took place, the exact load, the load type that was involved, how long the lift was, etc. The information is transferred into a cloud in real-time and can be accessed anywhere, at any time, securely on a device.
- Multiple Shackles can be displayed on one or more smartphones. This is of use, for example, in supervising tandem lifts in real-time.
- 10 years battery life. To enhance durability the product is completely sealed and powered by a non-rechargeable battery. There are no buttons to push to turn it on or off. To ensure battery life of more than 10 years (based on two hours of use per day) the Smart Shackle remains in sleep mode most of the time, being ‘woken’ by the app when required.
- Long range. The typical line-of-sight range of the Smart Shackle is 100 m and can go up to 200m on some smartphones.
- Rugged and designed for jobsites. The Smart Shackle is an innovative technological product but it’s, above all, a shackle. That’s why we design it for jobsite. The Smart Shackle is IP68, resist at 20m under water, to dust and a fall of 5m. We are using innovative composite technology from the automotive racing industry to provide that level of ruggedness.